Thursday, July 23, 2009

GT's Force 1.0 is reviewed on cyclingnews.com




Check out the awesome review the GT Force 1.0 got on my favorite cycling website, cyclingnews.com! It got 4.5/5 jerseys from their expert review staff. We carry GT Force line at my REI shop and I have to admit it is also a real good looking bike which utilizes their I-drive system. Speaking of new bikes to buy. I was riding a fun downhill shuttle near Yosemite called "007" The danger of this trail is motorbikes are also allowed. While killing it! going down this awesome trail I came around one corner while a motorbike came around the other and we ran into each other wheel to wheel! I came out alright, but my frame took some damage! (check out below) I guess I'll have to replace it with a new GT Bike!


No comments:

Post a Comment