Friday, January 8, 2010

First Ride of the year and an interiew for GT


I got out on my first ride of the year last week. I went with a couple of friends from work. For my buddy Greg it was his first time riding on this trail which was cool. I think he forgot to breath on some of the uphills. For all of you out there, breathing is key in most athletic endeavors. It was a beautiful day, nothing like doing a bike ride in the first week of January with short sleeves and shorts. I'm not in Michigan anymore! The trail was great, a little muddy on some of the sections, it made it slick but fun. I also got to see a group of the Mad Cat crew at the trail head after the ride. It was good to see those guys, you miss the people you see at races during the off season. A great day to start the year none the less. I will be getting out for another ride next week. It feels good to get the season started!

Also I did an interview for GT and its posted on the GT Facebook page and the GT Dirt Coalition blog. Heres a link if you'd like to read it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment